Network Engineer - Yreka, CA 96097
Genuent has a need to hire a Network Engineer
for Yreka, CA. Contract to hire after 6 months (on site work preferred & a bit remote work MAY be allowed ). Qualified candidates please email your resume to Soo Lim at SLim@genuent.com 714-591-0121 Note
Must be able to pass a stringent Criminal background check.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining our client's computer network infrastructure and hardware. The primary duties include implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of network infrastructure, network hardware, new hardware deployments, telephone networking, network configuration, CCTV systems, securing the client network, and performing disaster recovery operations alongside a Systems Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Technical management and implementation of Information Technology approved network and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Assist IT Management and Client staff in the development of standard Information Technology network policy.
- Configure and deploy new network hardware.
- Moderate functionality of Network hardware and configurations already in place.
- Review client change or enhancement requests with management, for all networking subsets.
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer across coworkers and management relative to on-site support for network related tasks.
- Work diligently towards achieving Service Level Agreements for contracted services.
- Develop and document repeatable processes aligned with industry best practices.
- Associates degree or higher in related field OR equivalent experience in network engineering.
- Minimum of two years hands on experience configuring and installing network equipment OR equivalent formal education.
- One year experience or more in the Information Technology field preferred.
- Network hardware specialty OR network security experience preferred.
Web Reference : AJF/180416404-202
Posted Date : Sat, 27 Nov 2021
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Genuent. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe