We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we're all outsiders. And if it's outside, we're all in.
L.L.Bean is currently searching for an Digital Product Manager to join the eCommerce team located in Freeport, Maine.
The Digital Product Manager, eCommerce is responsible for driving the vision, development and measurement of exceptional customer experiences for LLBean.com. This role will develop the business strategy for critical parts of the customer journey including shopping bag, checkout, and account.
This role is designed for a seasoned product person with a background in B2C ecommerce and a deep analytical background. Must have a passion for ecommerce, customer experience, and building and optimizing engaging and efficient user flows. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, eager to help pioneer the discipline of product management for a $1B website, who has an extensive background in customer experience measurement, and who is excited to join a fun and growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Translate business needs into innovative solutions
- Working collaboratively across the eCommerce organization, create product vision, understand or identify business value, develop use cases and capabilities, and translate into initial product requirements and user stories.
- Play a critical role in creating alignment between the development team and business stakeholders.
- Support IS in defining specific requirements, executing on development tasks, and evaluating implementation options
Create a market-leading customer experience
- Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class experiences and capabilities that substantially enhance the consumer experience and support LLBean's strategic and financial objectives.
- Establish, prioritize, and drive a comprehensive product strategy roadmap, based on research and analytics.
Develop, monitor, and communicate the effectiveness of key customer journeys
- Establish and monitor success metrics to enable data-driven prioritization and identify improvements.
- Build testing pipeline aligned with product and business strategy to inform prioritization and drive eCommerce growth
- Become expert in uncovering insights leveraging digital experience monitoring tool Quantum Metric
Build and communicate product vision
- This role will have exposure to senior leadership and requires excellent communication skills to evangelize product vision and to deliver insights and results to stakeholders.
- A successful candidate will be able to efficiently and independently produce a large volume of stakeholder communications
Help drive our eCommerce strategy
- Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short-term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
Collaborate across the organization to drive execution
- Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, UX, web testing, digital merchandising, and other groups in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and practical planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with business and technical teams in addition to vendors
- An ability to synthesize different data to identify and articulate opportunities
- Flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs
- Experience using JIRA and agile methodologies
- Experience with web analytics (GA360 preferred) required; experience with Quantum Metric, Tableau and SQL nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years product management experience
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing industry
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because, when it comes to the outside-we're all in. Visit llbeancareers.com to learn more.
Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves - because the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.
Web Reference : AJF/410505386-202
Posted Date : Thu, 22 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of L.L.Bean. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe