Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.Position Summary:
The Sr. Manager is accountable for supporting digital sales enablement strategies, by helping plan, project manage and assist in the enhancement of current capabilities within Veeva CRM and rollout of new digital solutions in collaboration with cross-functional partners across Horizon. Responsible for articulating and translating sales force challenges & opportunities into clear requirements which inform the development of solutions, plus project planning and change management activities to ensure the effective implementation and adoption of new capabilities.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to assess long-term business needs and help establish the digital sales enablement ecosystem vision for each business unit.
- Be an advocate for the sales force by understanding and translating their challenges and opportunities into requirements that guide Veeva CRM enhancements, plus complimentary innovative digital solutions and supporting data management strategies.
- Assist in the intake process for requests for Veeva CRM enhancements and new capabilities; participate in the review, and drive prioritization of requests in alignment with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in the creation and socialization of project artifacts (charters, wireframes, RAPID definitions, etc.)
- Manage the development and ensure the completion of Business Requirement Documents for each initiative in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Support the ongoing review, analysis and grooming of the backlog.
- Effectively manage projects by balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Forecast and mitigate risks to achieve project objectives.
- Support change management activities by ensuring effective coordination with IT, Commercial Operations, Enterprise Analytics, Training and Field Communications for every initiative.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience gathering business requirements and supporting the delivery of enterprise digital solutions/development of new software required.
- Veeva CRM/Salesforce experience required.
- Pharma experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of IT development life cycles and contemporary project management methodologies.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, documenting data and process flows and presenting concise data analyses.
- Expert in presenting data in excel sheets and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Commercial data.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks a plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Web Reference : AJF/307637569-202
Posted Date : Thu, 07 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Horizon Therapeutics. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe