Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
What you'll be doing
As Plant Project Engineer you will lead, manage, and integrate engineering projects across the Campbell's Snacks Willard, Ohio production facilities and will have support responsibilities for the Ashland Ohio production facilities.
The Plant Project Engineer will effectively manage and implement medium to highly complex, multi-functional projects that could range from $300,000 to $3,000,000 (aggregate value of annual project portfolio). You can expect to have a participative role in the management of capital dollars associated with authorized projects playing a major role in the effective management of these capital funds to successfully deliver project results.
A day in your life might include
- Proactive project leadership of engineering projects throughout the design and installation phases.
- Working independently on assignments of medium to high complexity projects/engineering tasks applying engineering knowledge to assignments.
- Responsible for schedules, project authorization documents, cost control, development of RFPs and functional testing, descriptions, inspections, start-up, training requirements for new installations including operating instructions and maintenance manuals.
- Coordinate and review contractor and vendor activity and interface with plant personnel ensuring compliance with plant and corporate standards.
- Periodically review technology advancements to provide a competitive advantage through continued education, seminars and trade shows.
- Assist in the development of strategy focusing on Total Delivered Cost and system improvements.
- Provide technical support and guidance as needed to plant manufacturing processes, continuous improvement initiatives, and troubleshooting efforts.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline.
- 5+ Years' Experience
- Industrial experience required.
- General Engineering knowledge on select Engineering disciplines and technologies with the proven ability to use such knowledge to deliver business bottom line results.
What you'll bring to the team
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with personnel of all levels.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, applied creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of project scheduling, cost tracking and forecasting inclusive of project management tools.
- Ability to create drawings using AutoCAD and proficient with computers to create spreadsheets, reports, and general correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering discipline drawings.
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals.
- You will be working in production plants, offices and may be required at times to work varying shifts or weekends to support project execution requirements.
- Travel of up to 15% of the time depending on project requirements and schedules that may include travel to the Ashland, Ohio production plant and other production facilities within the Campbell's footprint.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Web Reference : AJF/377748611-202
Posted Date : Sun, 26 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Campbells. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe