Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.Position Summary:
The Senior CRM Analyst/Administrator configures or develops solutions for multiple field-based teams through integration of secondary data sources, custom analytics and functional expertise. The solutions are based on Veeva Commercial Cloud platform including Multichannel CRM, CLM, Engage, Network and OpenData. They identify business problems and analyze/document business requirements for the supported business functions. They understand the customer's business and manage the relationships with key customers. The analyst participates in and leads components of system delivery and assures user acceptance. They also identify and investigate operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements.Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
- Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects via configuration and/or development
- Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
- Provides business consulting support to customers
- Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with business functions: Sales Operations, Field-based organizations, Marketing, Marketing Operations
- Experience in Sales Analytics, Sales Force Automation, and Project Management; prefer experience in Veeva or Salesforce.
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations
- Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis and operational efficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Sales Force Automation tools.
- Experience managing Customer relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system validation processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Web Reference : AJF/363856850-202
Posted Date : Tue, 21 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Horizon Therapeutics. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe