Job Title Ariba Programmer Analyst
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
The Corporate Procurement team is looking for an individual to serve as a subject systems expert. Utilizing our Ariba Software tool and best-in-class SCRM practices, this individual performs the development, testing and training of Corporate Procurement systems enhancements. This individual serves as a lead, managing the Ariba software tool in conjunction with the supply chain and cross-functionally within Raymond.
- Manages on-going system support projects. Receives general business requirements and develops them into application/programming objectives and/or detailed functional specifications.
- Responsible for the testing, implementation, and training of system enhancements.
- Manages user and supplier requests via the Ray Procure tool.
- Responsible for the streamlining of business processes. Develops new concepts and modifies processes in response to changing business trends. Recommends process changes to hardware/software as well as test procedures.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of complex data.
- Fosters relationships and regularly interfaces and collaborates with co-workers to obtain support needed from the supply chain.
- As the recognized technical expert, provides leadership, support, and technical guidance to all levels of personnel over system related issues.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shfit.
About the work schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule after completion of orientation period.
- Position requires a bachelor's degree, or the equivalent, in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience.
- The successful candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of the procure to pay process and how information systems can be used to improve it.
- Broad knowledge of business/information systems technology and systems design is also required.
It would be great if you had:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships and facilitating active collaboration.
- Strong communication skills as you will have significant interface with suppliers and other divisions on a regular basis.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $77,400 - $99,100
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Web Reference : AJF/399356979-202
Posted Date : Mon, 03 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of The Raymond Corporation. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe