This is a 100% remote position and can be based anywhere in Central or Eastern time zones in the US or Canada.
At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies () . Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
The Solutions Architect will play a crucial role by owning the design and implementation of the cloud-based Data Warehousing & Business Analytics architecture, inclusive of data ingestion, data storage, data integration, data security and presentation. This is an exciting opportunity to conduct periodic architecture evaluations to improve the existing environment, research emerging technologies and propose enhancements to the platform.
This role has a significant span of influence as the sole solution architect at ChemTreat. The ability to be creative and innovative on a team where your voice is truly heard! Use your technical skills to put each piece of the puzzle together and design solutions in a way that directly impacts our end users and propels our business. We're a high output team that constantly has multiple projects to work on and this role will be looked to as a core leader of the group!
Serve as an enthusiast for the Data Warehousing & Business Analytics platform (eg, COMPASS) across the organization; drive adoption and promote utilization; conduct end user and new hire training
- Responsible for the platform design (eg, Dev, QA and Production environments) and prototyping new, innovative architectural structures to improve scalability, access and performance
- Lead architectural discussions and design exercises to create extraordinary solutions while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Own the data extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) orchestration layer design and implementation
- Develop a roadmap and implementation plan
- Supports BI solutions (eg, interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards, scorecards, standard and ad-hoc reports, etc.)
- Responsible for collecting and documenting Application Programming Interface (API) technical requirements, designing and implementing data integration technologies
- Provide production support for the existing platform ensuring compliance with corporate objectives for data integrity, quality, performance, management, scalability, reliability, and security
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study. Masters degree preferred.
- 5 years of architectural design and implementation experience in a Data Warehousing & Business Analytics environment (eg, Data Lakes, Data Marts, BI, including development and implementation, data analysis, and report writing)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and programming languages (eg, Python, Java, PHP)
- Experience with API design, development, and implementation
- Successful utilization of Talend Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server BI Development Studio, and MS SQL Server
- Experience with cloud technologies (eg, Amazon, MS Azure)
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau and Power Apps
- Extensive experience with OLTP and OLAP development and implementation
- Familiarity with MS solutions (eg, D365, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, etc.)
- Project Management and user training experience is desired
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System () tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here () .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request accommodation. If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.
Web Reference : AJF/429860465-202
Posted Date : Sat, 24 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Danaher Corporation. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe