Enlighten, an Alion company is looking for an experienced Product Trainer/Solutions Engineer to directly support operations and assist in growth strategy with special emphasis on meeting with operators, performing demonstrations of capabilities, and leading trainings for U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army, to include developing curriculum and instruction materials. Must have an engaging personality, an analytic mindset, responsiveness, and experience leading professional development or software trainings.
- Establish, foster and strengthen relationships between company and targeted government customers.
- Responsible for understanding our technology/capabilities and championing accordingly.
- Integrate with customer daily operations at both a strategic and a tactical level. Understand and predict customer needs and orchestrate engineering solutions appropriately.
- Work with company marketing team to develop and implement marketing and business plans, operational roadmaps, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity.
- Expand future opportunities by working with existing customers.
- Develop customer relationships and maintain updated knowledge of customer plans, programs, and general market intelligence.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and engineering departments.
- Own the customer experience success from start to finish. Work closely with company development and engineer teams to ensure DevSecOps pipeline delivery dates track with customer targets and timelines.
- Create engaging training materials and curriculum in a variety of formats including web-based training, screencasts, training guidebooks, handouts, and one-sheets.
- Conduct advanced user training courses and curriculum in cyber hunt, log analysis, intrusion investigation, tool/platform usage, and other relevant topics, through use of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
- Revise course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Conduct training evaluations as needed to include summary statistics.
- Travel may be required up to 50% of the time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A current TS/SCI clearance is preferred, but Secret is acceptable with the ability to obtain TS/SCI in the future. Therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- B.A. in Business, a technical degree, or related field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in DoD cyber, agile development, and/or big data.
- Experience conducting technical training in classrooms or small groups.
- Experience in training curriculum development.
- Experience working with Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must have prior government or military experience with any of the following organizations: MARFORCYBER, DCSA, DISA, Army Cyber, U.S. Cyber Command, U.S. Air Force (AFCYBER), or 10TH Fleet/Navy Cyber.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with others. Ability to speak in a public forum.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening and empathy.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%, sometimes on short notice CONUS.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customer leadership (up to and including Flag/General Officer or SES individuals) and hands-on tactical analysts
- Experience with Software Engineering, Cloud Technologies and Cyber Security.
- Technical background strong enough to determine system requirements and work closely with engineering and management to ensure accurate design and estimating would be an asset, but not required.
- Experience as a cyber analyst, either on a watchfloor/SOC or part of a DCO/OCO mission unit.
- Any previous BDP (Big Data Platform) experience is a huge plus.
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Limited