We are hiring a Senior Network Engineer to help roadmap and implement advanced network technologies with a team of Infrastructure Engineers. The position will support staff to build, deploy and operate the Enterprise Network Infrastructure. Initially we're looking for someone to perform upgrades and apply fixes to the current environment. Additionally we'd like someone with experience to the entire Network including: Routing, Switching, Security, VoIP, and Wireless.
- 10 years of experience with Network Engineering and Operations Enterprise.
- Adept in Cisco IOS.
- Demonstrated experience leading networking projects and working with internal and external customers.
- Highly experienced with Cisco routers switches, Firewalls, Cisco IDP, Load Balancers, Log Management Appliances.
- Experienced with network design and supporting complex networks and routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, HSRP, MPLS, Site-site VPN and reporting protocol and tools.
- Experience applying patches/vulnerabilities to networking equipment
- Work with monitoring system performance and capacity planning (ie. Nagios, PRTG, etc...)
- Experienced with installation of Cisco hardware to support customer-facing applications, enterprise projects and operational activities.
- Need great communication skills to provide document and develop professional network diagrams and illustrations with Visio
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure Networking
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution