Job Title Software Quality Engineer
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join the Embedded Software team! You will:
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Unit, and Regression) to detect and track defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues.
- Analyze and modify current testing processes and procedures to ensure a streamlined process and to automate processes where possible using automated tools.
- Conducts software/firmware compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Ensures that each stage of the test plan is executed, and that proper signoff is received upon completion of the test plan.
- Develop accurate reports and documents test results for various stakeholders.
- Perform vehicle and bench testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform defect reproduction, verification of resolved issues, and developer support.
- Assist in design and review of requirement specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in software, electrical or computer engineering, computer science, or a related engineering field.
- Self-motivated - demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams toward near-term and long-term objectives.
- Inquisitive - mindset to ask the right questions and to design and execute scientific experiments to prove his/her hypothesis.
- Data-driven - ability to interpret data and arrive at actionable insights.
- A fast learner - demonstrated command of solid research fundamentals and the ability to quickly grasp new technical areas.
- A team player - strong interpersonal skills, strong professional communication skills (orally, in writing, presentation), experience with building relationships and facilitating active collaboration.
- Flexible, adaptable, and eager to deliver timely results despite unanticipated challenges.
- Able to plan, organize and carry out technical activities.
- Able to present technical material to technically diverse audiences.
It would be great if you had:
- Unit testing and regression testing tool chains experience.
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers.
- Software development experience with C/C+.
- Experience using embedded software development toolchains such at Matlab Simulink, StateFlow, PolySpace, VectorCast etc.
- Familiarity with some of these tools: National Instruments tools like LabVIEW, VeriStand, cRIO, PXI; dSPACE; R, Python.
- Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer
About the total compensation package:
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Web Reference : AJF/361261649-202
Posted Date : Sat, 02 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of The Raymond Corporation. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe