Performs highly complex and interpretive financial analyses for assigned area under minimum supervision. Presents analysis and recommendations to management. Acts as a leader to less experienced staff. Effectively leads small teams and works well with small ad-hoc project teams. May perform business partnering, analytics, Annual Operating Plan & Strat Plan, monthly forecasting, Metrics & Scorecard, and/or Period close. Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Serve as a business partner for specified function on accounting and finance related questions. This will involve the ability to assess business needs, resolve risks and opportunities in a timely manner, and clear communication of issues/business results.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic plan for assigned component of the P&L and related balance sheet accounts and standard costing.
- Update the monthly forecast for assigned function based on business changes. Actively communicate changes to business partners by providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on the various changes as well as guidance on potential risk.
- Contribute to month-end/quarter-end close activities to ensure completion of assigned tasks, including identification and resolution of unusual items and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and models for various requests depending on the assigned function (productivity/cost savings, inflation, absorption, etc).
- Responsible for project work that will rotate and cut across several different financial disciplines including, but not limited to FP&A, new innovation costs, procurement strategies/cost savings, manufacturing investments and pricing support for our brands.
- Lead the development of metrics, scorecards and reporting for assigned function.
- Evaluate and deliver periodic metrics, scorecards and reports
- Supports all SOX controls and audits.
- Partners with Plant Finance Manager and CI in the identification, analysis, and tracking of performance improvement opportunities. Works with cross functional team to achieve and sustain gains.
- Provide FP&A support as needed
- Participate and/or lead various finance wide-projects, projects will vary depending on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA or CPA/CMA certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional general business, supply chain or financial experience
- Proven ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and attention to deadlines and accuracy, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Background and experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships and communicate effectively.
- Applies continuous improvement principles to enhance accuracy and speed.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable, and resourceful.
- Able to prioritize and obtain alignment.
- Possess good judgement and an ability to analyze data in order to make effective and timely decisions. Ability to seek innovative approaches to resolving problems.
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's ®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ?
Web Reference : AJF/354546782-202
Posted Date : Tue, 16 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Conagra Brands. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe