Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a partner in leading Beauty Services at your assigned store, you will have the ability to help enhance a best-in-class offering through recruiting and productivity development and services events and promotions. This is a chance to build upon our distinctive culture, grow your passion for all things beauty, and call out the very best in our services associates through mentorship and support. Always guided by our lived values, you will play an essential role in creating deeper levels of brand equity and guest loyalty, ensuring wow experiences become the standard expectation of all who enter our salon.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Meeting/exceeding service and merchandise sales, events around hair, skin and brows, and guest satisfaction
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including services visits and audit results.
- Ensuring attendance of all internal/external technical product training classes
- Coaching associates to greater levels of productivity through regular open and honest two-way conversation, prioritizing work and reinforcing behaviors that drive guest loyalty
- Ensuring the highest standards of guest experience are met/exceeded, performing hair services on guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Promoting all services, including skin, brows and make-up
- Supporting the planning and execution of services events
- Helping the Salon Manager and General Manager analyze monthly sales, expenses and trends
- Ensuring adequate monthly inventory
- Assisting with recruitment, training, product knowledge, skills development, safety, recognition and legal compliance
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be licensed Cosmetology school graduates who possess:
- 2 - 3+ years of relevant, fast-paced retail management work experience or other relevant work experience
- 2 years of management experience, management license as required by state law
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expense
- Demonstrated knowledge of state board of cosmetology regulations and hiring requirements
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading others through the change-curve, developing collaborative relationships with others, and leading and influencing
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service culture and executing merchandise directives.
- Proficient with basic technology (eg, POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts while maintaining superior results
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations, and be flexible/adaptable
- Ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule, including days, evenings, weekend and holidays
- Ability to travel overnight to attend offsite meetings
- On a regular basis, requires continuous mobility throughout the store
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and maintain balance
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful . Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Web Reference : AJF/75148251-202
Posted Date : Thu, 02 Dec 2021
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Ulta Beauty. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe