Our Values reflect who we are and how we work and we value our employees. At Comau LLC, our employees enjoy working in a highly innovative and safe working environment while performing challenging and meaningful work to build value -- driven solutions. Our positive relationships with our managers and co-workers allow us to take ownership and walk the talk. Our work culture encourages us to communicate openly, think innovatively, and act as a network. Employees are empowered to work with simplicity and efficiency. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment oriented toward innovation and multiculturalism that offers real opportunities for growth and aims for excellence -- you are probably a great fit for our team!
Today, Comau has a truly global presence, with 33 operative centers in 14 different countries, which allows us to offer tailor-made solutions and localized support in a variety of fields.
The Position : We're looking for a Controls Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer is accountable for the design of Engineering projects with top-down oversight from inception (Proposal) to completion (Customer Buy off).
He/she must ensure that all projects are prepared and completed safely adhering to the required standards, customer and municipal specifications, budget, timeline and scope. Works with all business unit functions in support of project goals and requirements. Main areas of responsibilities are:
- Work in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the customer, internal function and subcontractors to endure the smooth running if the project
- Evaluate and review customer Requirements & Specification and communicate them to all parties in the organization.
- Review Government and Industry Specifications
- Review as sold PBS
- Review original baseline planning
- Review Lesson Learned from previous projects
- Coordinate System Engineers involved in the project, ensuring homogeneous solutions among all commodities.
- Review the engineering make/buy strategy
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Manage the project within budget
- Continuously monitor Project scope of work and budget for matching
Scout supplier and to create RFQ contents
- Identify and document added/reduced scope of work with potential impact on resource workload, timing and costs.
- Act as Customer Technical Interface
- Review and update Project Open Issues List
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Define, review and update Project Risk and Opportunities
- Monitor Project cost to complete (CTC)
- Review and update project performance KPI reports - actual cost/costs to complete -- progress
- Attends to all Internal project reviews, all Customer project reviews, and all Supplier project reviews
- Document Engineering management Lessons Learned
- Appointed as Dispatcher and Gate keeper in the NC's management
- Provide feedback to Supplier
- React promptly and effectively to changing client and product needs
- Estimate budget for changesReview Engineering Change for timing evaluation
- Define the technical solution to meet the change requirements and consider the best strategy for implementing the change.
- Develop execution plan for the change activities and establish the timing (duration) to execute the change
- Monitor and update the status of the engineering change activities for each phase, eg progress, forecasted completion date, open
- issues (if required), etc.
- Compile risk assessments and method statements for site installations
Web Reference : AJF/173076524-202
Posted Date : Tue, 16 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Comau LLC. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe