Join us as an Operations Manager to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools® and DryBar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Operations Manager mentors and trains supervisors and leads, in all areas of the business, to ensure they are fully capable of managing their areas. Ensures that all customer requirements are met including on time delivery and quality. Ensures all processes are being followed. Investigates opportunities for improvements and cost reduction. Sets and measures goals and objectives for the department on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Operations Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Monitors and audits safety, production, quality, inventory transactions, etc., to ensure all processes are being followed.
- Mentors supervisor concerning employee relations and daily work issues such as the scheduling of work, overtime needs and requirements, and tracking productivity throughout the department.
- Ensures all customer deadlines and ship windows are met.
- Ensures all Q.A. processes are being followed to ensure all orders leave the facility accurately.
- Participates in customer service calls, production meetings, safety meetings, and management meetings.
- Sets and reviews departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensures all associates understand and are working toward the goals and objectives of the department.
- Shows support for all areas within the department as a presence on the floor.
- Manages subordinate supervisors and non-supervisory employees in accordance with Helen of Troy's policies.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of a department.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns duties, and directs work.
- Evaluates quality of work, conducts performance appraisals and coach employees.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
?Requirements for Consideration:
- High school diploma and related experience equivalent to specialized or technical training
- Excellent organizational, presentation, project, and time management skills
- Knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows and ORACLE Shipping/Receiving, Bar code scanning experience.
- Ability to walking and move about on foot for long distance.
- Ability to sit at desk, computer, etc. with repetitive movement or motions of wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis