Fullstack Java Application Engineer - Remote
*This role can be done remotely, while it also has the potential for a sign on bonus or relocation if applicable.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 104 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2021 sales of over $34 billion.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high profile environment.What you'll be doing
What we are looking for
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
Even Better if:
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- 5+ years of experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting/implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team to innovate and evolve UX.
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Knowledge on Java spring security
- Familiarity with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
- Working experience with Oracle APEX application development & design will be a plus
- Experience in Cloud platforms - Azure
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Umbraco.
- Good understanding on Azure API Management
- Familiarity with Azure web application development and Integrations.
- Familiarity with building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
What's In It For You:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of fullstack Java IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$91,600.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Web Reference : AJF/407184161-202
Posted Date : Sun, 02 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe