The Principal Oracle Functional Analyst will provide functional expertise, project coordination and contribute to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems in Oracle EBS Financials R12, billing systems as well as strategic system implementations. The Analyst will be responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, status reporting, issue tracking, and resolution. Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Well versed with BA activities including analysis, design, detailed requirements documentation, process mapping and end user testing in test and prod environments.
- Experience working with Oracle EBS (version 12.1.3 and 12.2.9 preferred) and billing systems such as CSG, Amdocs preferred
- Understanding of procure to pay process and EDI (850,855, 810 etc) preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of GRC (Governance and Risk Compliance) tools such as Oracle CCG etc
- Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and training
- Works independently and be able to run complex enterprise projects and work with developer to create technical solutions
- Contributes to process improvements and resolves problems using existing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as Engineering, Information Technology, etc and 10+ years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge and 10-12 years of experience of Oracle EBS modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) modules (in Oracle R12 )
- Understanding of, and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Effective in cross-department collaboration and must be customer and end-user focused
- Must be a problem solver, detail oriented and have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in telecommunications or wireless industry is a plus
- BA and/or Oracle certifications is a plus
Compensation: $99,900.00/Year - $165,000.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Web Reference : AJF/375561514-202
Posted Date : Tue, 28 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of DISH. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe