Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world€ s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
Business Development Manager Next possible start date | Salt Lake City
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Business Development Manager of Surface Mining will report to our Mining Sales Director and will be tasked with creating a comprehensive strategy to grow Fuchs€ presence in the Surface Mining industry (copper, gold, coal, etc) throughout the U.S. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Conducting ongoing market research to strengthen industry expertise. Keeping abreast of market changes, recognizing emerging trends, and identifying market opportunities.
- Selling, marketing and promoting all products and services offered by the company within the surface mining industry.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Demonstrating the benefits of the company€ s product line to customers, ensuring the proper selection and application of product through on-site visits at surface mines.
- Working collaboratively with the Sales Manager, Sales Director, Product Manager; and other key team members to establish priorities and achieve objectives.
- Representing the company in industry events and tradeshows and collaborating with Marketing and other internal stakeholders to prepare for such events.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% throughout the U.S.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A Bachelor€ s degree in a mining or engineering discipline strongly preferred, but applicable experiece in lieue of a degree will be seriously considered.
- Minimum of 5 years€ experience in the Surface Mining industry required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal resources to resolve various equipment/lubricant related issues.
- Established network in the mining industry required.
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- A passion for achieving business goals and sales targets.
- Ability to set day to day priorities within overall priority listing, working independently and as part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Fuchs Lubricants Co. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package offered to full-time employees includes: medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k), life insurance, LTD, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
Web Reference : AJF/398858515-202
Posted Date : Sun, 02 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Fuchs Lubricants. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe