QTC has an exciting career opportunity for a Business Development Manager focused on our Disability and Occupational Health business. Put your sales and account management skills to great use and help QTC continue to grow in our mission to provide quality, timely healthcare services to our federal agencies and their employees.
You will be expected to continue to build the QTC reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the Health domain.
The selected individual will be held accountable for identification, qualification and capture of business development opportunities as well as the generation of qualified pipeline growth necessary to meet or exceed the Division's and Operation's forecast and plan. In addition, this individual will plan and recommend BD and marketing strategies to achieve maximum customer and market penetration and to drive tactical and strategic growth. Individual will also be responsible for one of more targeted strategic campaigns. *Telecommuting is available for this position.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Lead strategic campaigns for the organization
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Work with program and management team in call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution.
- Serve as Capture Manager for selected opportunities, either all the way to award or in the early capture phase.
- Participate as required in the QTC business development process, including pipeline reviews, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, and proposal reviews.
- Collaborate with QTC and Leidos Account Managers, IDIQ PMs, other BD personnel and capture and line management to support cross enterprise objectives and customer engagement.
- Support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline.
- Interact routinely with various levels of management, functional leads, other staff, and customers.
- Brief business development status to senior management when material changes occur and as required by the QTC business development process.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in related technical field, and 5+ years in a Business Development position. (Additional education, training or experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Experience working within Federal contracting space. Ideally in an Occupational Health field.
- Proven track record of successful business development at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Demonstrated access to key customers and industry partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant BD activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans.
- Prior experience supporting business development and capture efforts for Health agencies.
- A technical degree is highly desired.
- Experience with federal government budget, investments and acquisition processes
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish a solid working relationship with technical staff, division managers, and peers across QTC
- Strong, respected relationships within Federal or Commercial Disability and Occupational Health communities
- Self-starter and ability to manage time independently without direct supervision
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Self-starter and ability to manage time independently without direct supervision.
This position has multiple levels; candidates will be leveled in based on years of experience at time of hire.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 5 year(s): Minimum of 5 years in a Business Development position
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Web Reference : AJF/359636947-202
Posted Date : Sun, 26 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of QTC Management, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe