As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will use cutting-edge cloud and data technologies to streamline services to our clients. Join our team of Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. What You'll Be Doing
Location and Travel Details
- Guiding the design and implementation of secure solutions and services across the client's business and IT support?areas?
- Employ excellent client-facing and consulting skills?to create innovative business solutions?based on your network and systems?experience?
- Define and implement secure networking solutions between on-premises data centers and commercial?clouds?
- Develop solutions integrating Microsoft Azure commercial clouds (public and government community) with services hosted on-premises and in other?clouds?
- Develop and maintain software solutions/scripts to support automation of cloud configuration and?administration?
- Implement AIS cloud infrastructure solution offerings based on public cloud, private cloud, hybrid client environments, and multi-cloud?environments?
- Support security audits, accreditation, and certification processes, and?obtaining authority?to operate (ATO) for cloud-based system?architectures
- Set quality standards for tools,?techniques,?and methodologies, advising on their?application,?and ensuring?compliance ?
The ideal candidate will be flexible with the onsite requirements as needed. This position requires an average of 3 days and could go up to up 5 times a week on site to one of the following SIPR locations:
Security Clearance and Citizenship Requirements
- Ft. Bragg, NC
- Aberdeen, MD
- Adelphi, MD
- Ft. Eustis, VA
- Austin, TX
Must be able to obtain and/or maintain Secret Clearance. Profile of Success
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering, designing platforms to support?developers?
- Strong experience with API Security, Container Security, Azure Cloud Security?
- Must be well versed in general infrastructure technology and?understand?public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
- Experience with automation to Infrastructure (IaC?- Infrastructure as Code)?
- Experience with the Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support, PowerShell scripting, and virtualization
- Experience developing, configuring, and managing cloud-based systems supporting enterprise web-based?applications?
- Ability to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines, configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, microservice frameworks, PaaS, and container orchestration systems, or other applicable platforms
- Obtain or utilize certifications as part of continuous professional?growth?
- Experience implementing secure and scalable hybrid cloud?architectures?
- Experience with DevOps workflows using tools like GitLab, Jenkins, and others
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- C ontinued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.
Web Reference : AJF/344681999-202
Posted Date : Fri, 24 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Applied Information Sciences. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe