Job Title: Software Engineer IV - Development LeadIntroduction:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer IV to join our team in Bentonville, AR. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with extensive leadership in complex software projects with a track record of delivery. The Software Engineer IV will be responsible for leading a group of experienced programmers that will design and develop applications to support retail operations. The individual will support activities with customers, external and internal industry groups. The candidate needs strong programming and analytical skills, the ability to design and code solutions, problem determination and debugging, attention to detail, teamwork, and excellent communication skills. The Software Engineer IV will also need to communicate at different technical levels, from the application architects to the end user. Responsibilities:
- Analyze application requirements and provide schedule input
- Ability to learn a large framework
- Lead the team to develop application software in an Agile methodology
- Support software test efforts & provide production support
- Generate and validate product documentation
- Ability to take function specifications and generate required code
- Approximately 0-10% travel, may include some international travel.
- Client facing professionalism and skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with strong and proven technical leadership skills
- 7+ years of experience in Software development
- 2+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 1+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture, Integration Patterns
- Experience with JS frameworks: Angular/Vue/React, etc.
- UI/UX Lead experience and ability to work with Product owners
- Experience in adopting, deploying, and scaling Cloud technologies in large systems
About the Company:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing and implementing distributed microservice architectures
- 3+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture, Integration Patterns
- Retail &/or Financial Services domain knowledge
- Technical Sales or Product development experience or contributions
- Strong implementation planning skills
- Documentation and design skills: Markdown, UML
- Working knowledge of the following: Python, Groovy, Swagger, OSGI, ANT, JPA, JAXRS, SQL, C, C++, Android, iOS, XML, JSON, Docker, and Maven
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment &/or Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Dojo framework
- 2+ years of experience developing on Linux
- 1+ years of experience developing on Windows
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.EEO:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
We at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions firmly believe that our people are an integral part to the success of our customers. Furthermore, we're committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all our people as highlighted by our 5 Core Principles (Create Outreach, Foster Belonging, Unleash Opportunity, Diverse Cultural Engagement and Culture of Transparency). We're passionate about our customers the retail industry and becoming a more responsible company as we help create a brighter future.
Web Reference : AJF/382163109-202
Posted Date : Fri, 01 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe