Job Title: Lead Cloud Ops Engineer Introduction:
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Operations Engineer to take ownership of our Azure cloud infrastructure and secure the availability of applications used by our new generation of SaaS product portfolio. This includes functional and technical design, investigation and correction, application deployment and maintenance activities.Responsibilities
- Design, maintenance, and administration of infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Continuous collaboration with other team members and other teams distributed geographically.
- Design, Deploy and Manage Azure Kubernetes services ? AKS.
- Design Helm charts and define the policies and procedures for operational cloud environments.
- Designing and maintaining segregated cloud environments for development, testing, and production.
- Resource monitoring and adjustments.
- Event/issue investigation through system and application logs, services, etc.
- Design, validation, and execution of backup tasks and DR procedures
- Collaborate with Director of Cybersecurity on regular security monitoring and identification of possible security issues, and implementation and maintenance of security controls.
- Assist developers and support in investigation and troubleshooting of hosting-related product issues.
- Maintain service level agreements (SLA) for cloud-based SaaS products.
- On-call coverage might be required.
About the Company:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or combination of 10+ years of equivalent professional experience and professional certifications.
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience with Microsoft Azure or any Cloud platform.
- Strong knowledge and work experience with AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) and Docker.
- At least one cloud related certification.
- 3+ years of working experience in scripting languages (JSON, YAML, PS, Python) and IaC.
- Experience designing and operating cloud-based CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience designing and maintaining IaC.
- Strong analytical skills, problem determination, attention to detail, team work, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong English speaker.
- Experience managing an operations team is a plus.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe?s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ?s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let?s get together to drive the new economy.Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
We at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions firmly believe that our people are an integral part to the success of our customers. Furthermore, we?re committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all our people as highlighted by our 5 Core Principles (Create Outreach, Foster Belonging, Unleash Opportunity, Diverse Cultural Engagement and Culture of Transparency). We?re passionate about our customers the retail industry and becoming a more responsible company as we help create a brighter future.
Web Reference : AJF/321374883-202
Posted Date : Tue, 09 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe