Are you passionate about managing operations technology & automation projects? If so, Hearth and Home Technologies (HHT) has an exciting opportunity to add an Advanced Manufacturing Project Manager to our team. The location for this position is flexible. This position will report to the department Director and will be a key member to help design and implement solutions to align to Industry 4.0/Smart Factory.
- Lead and participate in events to build out the operations technology roadmap including the areas of manufacturing, distribution, NPD, procurement, and consumer experience.
- Prepare operations capabilities for key company initiatives such as E-Commerce, build-to-order, and customer self-service.
- Drive efficiency in manufacturing & distribution operations to offset existing labor shortages and increase capacity.
- Research, scope, and implement digital technology for training new members, tracking skill sets/knowledge, and reskilling existing members.
- Further responsibilities as defined.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to support project execution at our 9 manufacturing & distribution center locations.
- Minimum of 4 years of engineering, technology, or computer science experience, AND
- Minimum of 7 years of Engineering & Project Management experience handling large capital projects across multiple sites
- Proven experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment
- Experience/Knowledge in Continuous Improvement tools (preferred)
- Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science OR related field with experience.
- Certifications in project management (preferred).
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture, and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories.
As we continue expanding our operations, we're looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others and hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner? APPLY TODAY!
Web Reference : AJF/337510442-202
Posted Date : Wed, 22 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Hearth & Home Technologies. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe