- Participates in formulating and administering company policies
- Assists in developing long range goals and objectives
- Accepts responsibility for external customer relationship management and internal (employee) customer relationship management
- Directs, coordinates and delegates activities of multiple operations to attain goals and objectives
- Manages continuous improvement process and initiatives
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Accepts responsibility for the profitability of the assigned account(s) through accurate and timely preparation of financial budgets and forecasts.
- Reports, interprets and summarizes financial information for assigned operations to executive team
- Confers with RVP, SVP and administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Manages customer account relationship proactively to deliver overall customer satisfaction
- Assists the business development group in securing business with new customers or additional business with existing customers
- Manages Directors
- Provides overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned operations.
- Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university required
- Minimum 8 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on warehouse experience preferred
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions, and is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered Essential Functions and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform Essential Functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Functions .
Web Reference : AJF/326328882-202
Posted Date : Tue, 28 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of GEODIS. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe