NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Guidewire Billing Center Technical Lead to join our team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).Guidewire Billing Center Technical LeadJob Responsibilities Include:
- Configuring functionality of Guidewire Billing center based on business requirements
- Leveraging Guidewire suite of capabilities for integration with internal and external systems through services
- Developing prototypes quickly to showcase solutions to project/prospective clients to help visualize solutions
- Coordinating with both client and offshore teams to ensure effective delivery adhering to established timelines
- Creating fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications with the Portal applications to enhance capabilities exposed to the user base
- Developing integrations with third-party software systems to provide functional and security capabilities.
- Development of Unit and Functional Test cases
- Preparing detailed design documentation.
- Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Guidewire Billing Center
- Guidewire framework, architecture, and implementation experience
- Experience translating business requirements into system changes
- Experience with Guidewire integration mechanisms - Messaging, Web Services, Plugins
- Experience with Guidewire configurations - Product Model, PCFs, Data Model
- Experience with Guidewire digital/Edge APIs platform
- Experience with Gosu scripting
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
Location & Travel:
- Java/J2EE development experience
- Knowledge of both development and maintenance of Guidewire applications
Position in Philadelphia, PA.About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.INDHCLSMCNearest Major Market:
Testing, Cloud, Developer, Java, Oracle, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait .
Web Reference : AJF/317169203-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of NTT DATA. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe