SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
The Tiffany Workshop in Pelham, NY is known throughout the world for its fine jewelry and illustrious collections that symbolize the essence of distinctive craftsmanship, quality, timeless beauty and expressions of joy. The High Jewelry Jeweler is responsible for fabricating one-of-a-kind, high jewelry pieces, in gold and platinum, within the Tiffany and Company aesthetic and quality standards.
At Tiffany, we recognize the vital role our employees play in maintaining our competitive advantage. Therefore, we reward you with industry-leading compensation packages that include health, well-being and retirement programs, and a variety of other valuable benefits eligible as of day one.
The Quality Inspector will perform in-process and finished goods quality inspections ensuring merchandise meets Tiffany & Co. requirements. In addition, she or he will perform component inspections, record inspection data and perform on-site general inspections at local contractors and suppliers.
- Inspect merchandise throughout the manufacturing processes to ensure conformance to all Tiffany & Co. requirements. Record inspection data and administer disposition of rejected merchandise.
- Participates in corrective action projects, process improvement projects, and other QA related special activities. Assists in the validation of control plan.
- Perform on-site inspections at local contractors and suppliers.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of quality assurance experience
- Normal color perception, passing color test, if required
- Strong communication skills - fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work with a microscope for extended periods
- Ability and willingness to work overtime
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline
- Graduate Gemologist (GG) or Graduate Jeweler (GJ) Diploma
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification ( CQA, CQT, CQIA)
- Ability to read and analyze technical drawings
Web Reference : AJF/358527438-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Tiffany & Co.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe