The Team Supervisor is a key player in keeping the shift team running like clockwork. You will supervise Team Members during scheduled shifts, which includes Shift Supervisors and all other Team Members in a GetGo location. You will be on the fast track to store leadership as you coach, supervise and lead the GetGo team.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Desired: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Delegate and assign work to Team Members to ensure their knowledge and skills match their assignments
- Provide continuous, effective feedback and coaching to Team Members related to safety, service, and overall work performance and task execution, including fairly managing performance problems
- Assist the Store Leader in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives for the location
- Execute merchandising plans in order to maximize sales and reduce waste
- Ensure all Team Members are trained to perform their tasks safely and effectively while providing great guest service
- Schedule Team Members to ensure coverage that meets the needs of the business and Team Members
- Interview Team Member candidates by following a standard procedure. Consult with Store Leader or District Leader on final Team Member hiring decisions
- Ensure conditions across the store meet or exceed standards for safety, service, and overall operational efficiency by engaging Team Members in continuous improvement efforts
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter, and/or WetgoGetter as needed
- Other duties as assigned
GetGo takes a refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where they're going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where they're growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we encourage you to get going.
Web Reference : AJF/289597362-202
Posted Date : Tue, 21 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of GetGo Café + Market. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe