STS Technical Services is hiring Data Processors in Oscoda, Michigan.Job Duties & Requirements:
- Maintaining accurate and complete computer generated tallies.
- Entering items into the computer database program.
- Ensuring paperwork is complete, accurate and accounted for at all times.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the production board.
- Provide accurate project status reports to the Managers as requested.
- Keep the production control booth clean and organized at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager or Data Processor Supervisor.
About STS Technical Services:
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable. Must be able to copy, file.
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Previous Aircraft or data processing experience a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to give verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that's partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Previous Aircraft or data processing experience a plus.