Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska
that is seeking a talented Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition Services team. Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will serve a variety of populations within all age groups. Our Medical Center is a Level 2 trauma center nestled in a small community atmosphere.
As an RWHS Registered Clinical Dietitian you will:
- Prioritize, plan and develop a collaborative plan of care with the patient, family, and multidisciplinary team.
- Work with a variety of nutrition needs including bariatrics, acute rehab, nutrition support, oncology, trauma, surgical and more.
- Provide services in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
You may be a good fit if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A graduate with your degree from an accredited didactic program.
- Registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- A Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapist within the State of Nebraska
We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity! New Grads are welcome!
Web Reference : AJF/349688298-202
Posted Date : Mon, 03 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Regional West Medical Center. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe