DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world it's a network free of the limitations of the past and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic, and transformative needs of the changing world.
Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile Job Duties and Responsibilities
Perform analysis of business processes and data that pertain to business issues. Provide reporting solutions and data metric analysis that may identify business trends and results. Utilize data analysis to explain business issues, recommend workflow improvements, and improve the speed and quality of decisions across the Retail Wireless business. Serve as a project leader or project manager and has significant interaction outside of the work group. Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Lead and perform deep-dive analyses using analytical and statistical tools on very large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets
- Support business case development, Campaign Performance results readouts and program optimization
- Deliver accurate, action-driving recommendations to drive business performance
- Lead program engagement with the stakeholders and internal customers.
- Manage multiple analytical projects at a time, in a fast-paced, intense and results-oriented environment
- Influence stakeholders to make business decisions in alignment with global measurement approaches
- Liaise with Marketing and Analytics teams as a subject matter expert (SME), driving alignment on reporting tools, educating stakeholders as needed
- This is an individual contributor role with potential team leadership requirements on specific projects
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering or related technical field with five or more years of experience.
- Three-Five years of hands-on experience with SAS, SQL and/or other statistical software languages and applications
- Three years of data warehouse and data mining experience
- Experience working with Campaign Management Tools
- Experienced in developing and building report templates and automation
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and understanding of database design
- Attention to detail, thorough and quality oriented
- Prioritizes work activities, uses time efficiently and has a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Adapts to changes in work environment, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Willing to undertake new responsibilities as business needs change
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements, quickly identify problems, and collaboratively find creative solutions
- An enthusiastic person with a growth mindset and able to adapt in an always changing environment
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $125,000.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Web Reference : AJF/377279596-202
Posted Date : Tue, 28 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of DISH. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe