Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
The SSC DevOps engineering role requires both compressive technical, process and people skills to educate technical and management teams to help drive new solutions to current processes and solutionsWhat You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Collaborate with diverse group of global infrastructure engineering/operations, security and application/database teams on designing new processes, workflows and solutions to better automate the delivery of infrastructure and provide faster time to market for applications.
- Design and implement new processes for automated deployments of on premise and cloud based infrastructure, microservices.
- Establish center of excellence for DevOps through creation of education plans, coordination of internally and externally lead training efforts and the creation standards and practices.
- Contributes to process improvements across teams.
- Requires well rounded prior experience and education involving programing, scripting, automation. CI/CD pipelines.
- Scripting knowledge such as ansible, terraform, ARM
- Must be knowledgeable of Unix/Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
- Extensive prior experience with cloud platforms
- Preferred experience with Azure Portal, Azure DevOps, PowerApps, Azure functions, scripted deployments, ARM templates.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Redhat OpenShift, Azure Kubernetes, Anthos
- Project Management Skills/Certifications desired.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Flexdeploy, BitBucket, Jenkins preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills and comfort working with both very technical teams as well as management and business customers.
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
$108,100.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Web Reference : AJF/286765492-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe