Treasury AnalystAbout This Role
As a Treasury Analyst you will support the daily operations of the Cash Management function for our domestic and international bank accounts including daily account reconciliations and payment processing. This position will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with all members of the Treasury team and external stakeholders including Accounting, Tax, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, various subsidiaries, and our banking partners.What You'll Do
- Manage daily cash position for all domestic and international bank accounts. The Treasury Analyst will perform a daily reconciliation of prior day activity, reporting of current day cash needs, and provide recommendations for daily borrowing to meet balance requirements.
- Initiate all wire transfer and ACH payments in compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Process remote deposits and perform monthly reporting of activity.
- Assist Treasury Manager with cash forecasting and variance analysis for domestic subsidiaries.
- Perform monthly analysis of bank service fees ensuring consistent and accurate pricing.
- Assist with bank account administration and the implementation of Treasury process improvements.
- Maintain procedure documentation for all cash management processes and perform quarterly update.
- Assist with month end journal entries and reporting duties.
- Perform other projects, ad hoc reporting duties, and analysis as requested.
- 0-3 years Treasury experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required
- Must be well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to connect cross-functionally and develop effective internal and external working relationships with members of other departments and our banking partners
- Strong PC literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Chinese language (read, speak, and write) is required
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) preferred
- Kyriba Treasury Workstation experience a plus
From the start of your Ace Hardware career, you'll appreciate why we're known as "The Helpful Place." Helpful means living the Ace values: winning, excellence, love, integrity, gratitude, humility, and teamwork. Helpful is the key to our success and is ingrained in everything we do. We are stronger together and work as ONE to be the helpful place across our communities, retail stores, retail support centers and corporate offices. Join us and share our passion for making a positive impact on every customer we touch.
At Ace Hardware, we support our retailers and the community at large. We believe our teams are our most important assets and offer work-life balance, promotion from within, and such competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, generous 401(k) contributions, great vacation allocation, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement. If you're looking for an employer that wants to help you live your best life, apply with Ace today.We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Web Reference : AJF/312187141-202
Posted Date : Fri, 01 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Ace Hardware. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe