Utilize multiple software systems to define, program, and process new alarm installations. Provide technical support to field technicians and customers by troubleshooting programming problems and interpreting incoming data. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Assist field technicians with the installation of alarm equipment through programming multiple types of alarm panels.
- Perform system tests with technicians and customers.
- Verify alarm program information to ensure proper responses, essential alarm functions, and correct customer options.
- Test equipment with customer or Securitas field associates for verification of proper operation of alarm equipment
- Utilize several software programs to upload and download essential data to alarm program boards.
- Edit and maintain video router information.
- Receive and enter zone descriptions, instructions and responses into MAS once individual zones have been tested from the install site.
- Answer incoming calls from customers to activate Pending Install accounts and verify procedures and dispatch instructions.
- Process and maintain cellular account information by placing service calls to technicians to check the cell backup unit for excessive airtime.
- Follow up on pending installation accounts over one year old by verifying with sales representatives, customers, field technicians, and managers.
- Process Remote Programming change requests by downloading to alarm panels. Includes pin number changes, user updates. Inform customers of prices for customer options such as remote programming.
- Remote arm and disarm customer panels.
- Troubleshoot alarm program problems, for field technicians and customers, such as test timer reporting, open and close reports, all zone reporting functions.
- Assist customer with arming, disarming, and pin number changes over the phone.
- Handle confidential customer paperwork & emails.
- Process and enter contracts into MAS after C.A.R.E team leaves, by verifying prices and assigning account numbers.
- Move files electronically to the new file retention system
- Respond to incoming alarms on multiple systems by accurately documenting each action taken for historical records. Dispatch police, fire or guard service for alarm signals as necessary. Notify customer of alarm problems.
- Perform all database functions after hours, as it becomes necessary.
- Take care of additional projects and functions, as they arise, in EMC. Monitor multiple internal electronic systems for proper operation to assure customers of continuous response to alarm activity.
- Monitor and protect integrity of UL & ULC requirements for security facility.
- Process customer correspondences, account files, and authorized personnel records for each monitored location.
- File paper records of alarm activity, electronically and customer change requests forms as required for proper documentation for UL & ULC certificate.
- Participate in associate team meetings, providing feedback to the appropriate management staff.
- Portray a positive, professional attitude at all times, also providing positive encouragement to all associates resulting in teamwork!
- Perform other function as required for successful operation of the organization.
- Associates degree
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Skilled in process documentation, project tracking, and prioritization
- Knowledge of MAS, MASVideo, Borsch RPS, Honeywell COMPASS, DMP Remotelink, Pacom GMS, GE Enterprise, GE DL900, DSL, LFAS, NAPCO
- Exceptional customer communication skills
Web Reference : AJF/157528360-202
Posted Date : Mon, 22 Nov 2021
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Securitas Electronic Security. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe