SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud Developer
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics is searching for an SAP Hybris Commerce developer to join our Arrow Digital team, As an engineer in the E-Commerce team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them. Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.What You Will Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- As an engineer in the E-Commerce team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- As a developer in E-Commerce team you will be developing features for E-Commerce functionality of arrow.com web site.
- Work with Arrow team members and System Integration partners to translate business needs into application specific initiatives
- Design, document, build, test and maintain SAP Hybris/CC v2, microservice and integration applications to build features of Arrow.com website.
- Mentor and train java engineers in SAP Hybris/CC v2
- Play a direct role in development, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet applications.
- You will be responsible for building and integrating front-end and back-end applications using Micro service APIs.
- Ensure the continuity of a minimalistic software engineering and design philosophy.
- Create architecture design artifacts (Software Requirements Specifications, Use Cases, Software Design
- Create project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- Overall 5+ years of experience in building and supporting Web applications
- 3+ years programming experience working with SAP Hybris/CC v2 platform in a hands on technical capacity
- Specific SAP Hybris/CC v2 experience with:
- PCM, WCMS, Adaptive Search, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow and promotions
- Spartacus Storefront; B2B and B2C; Backoffice Impex; Flex Queries & Cronjobs
- Hybris OCC v2
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
What's In It For You
- Experience with Angular front-end development
- Experience with MS SQL Server or any RDBMS
- Working with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Git
- SAP Hybris Certifications
- Experience with NoSql databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
$71,500.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Web Reference : AJF/286765717-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe