The Enterprise Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. They will also research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains. The Enterprise Architect provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for analyzing and incorporating where appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards and methodology. The role will also have familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in a particular domain.What You'll Be doing:
Contribute to the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications (eg, data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for the enterprise.
Interact with business strategists and comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable business cases that support the Architecture.
Serve as an architecture conduit for external requests and queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture directions and goals.
Manage organizational impacts of architecture.
Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
Analyze IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon enterprise as well as, identify and analyze enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical, and solution architecture requirements.
Implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution.
Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development projects and programs.What We Are Looking For:
Strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes and solutions
Strong communication ability to lead external partner architecture and process discussions.
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
What's In It For You
- Expertise in Arrow's Supply Chain Solution offerings, covering planning, procurement and sales processes.
- Good understanding of financial processes and reporting which are offered in Arrow supply chain services.
- Should have demonstrated the ability to lead external partner workshops, driving supply chain architecture and processes
- Strong experience in leading complex programs from scoping till end to end implementation, including Data transformation
- Ability to understand the functional and technical requirements of our fee for service clients partners and ability work closely with internal technical teams to provide guidance on activities that will impact our supply chain
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $148,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
Web Reference : AJF/296721957-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe