Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you€ re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Analyst, Cash Applications, you will manage projects supporting the cash applications team. You€ ll also partner with the functional team to create, update and communicate process SOPs. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you€ ll do on a typical day:
- Lead Quality Assurance (QA) for various cash application activities
- Manage customer, sales, pricing, billing, coding, invoicing and other cash application-related escalations
- Oversee internal system access for cash applications
- Manage daily bank and system account recon processes
- Ensure key management and SOX controls are followed for the cash application process
- Provide training and one-on-one coaching to staff for various processes and procedures to ensure quality control and compliance
- Step in for Supervisors to assist with managing daily operations
- Partner with the functional team to deliver supplemental training as needed
- Work with the IT teams on systems-related issues impacting cash applications while ensuring proper prioritization and resolution
- Document and lead the team in gathering business requirements, conducting user acceptance testing and implementing system enhancements or implementations
- Manage cross-functional processes and relationships with key peers in Accounts Payable, Finance, Treasury, Accounting and other cash applications for the business units
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you€ ll need:
- Bachelor€ s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Demonstrated experience using discretionary judgment to prioritize and assign tasks to the department
It€ d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor€ s degree in Accounting
- 2 years of experience in accounts receivable billing, cash application and commercial collections
- Transportation industry or accounts receivable/financial services experience
- Oracle 11R2, R12 experience
- Familiarity with reserve methodologies
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Web Reference : AJF/332253913-202
Posted Date : Wed, 06 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of XPO Logistics. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe