Primary Responsibility: Analyze, Develop, test, and maintain EDI functionality.
Front End: React, Js
Backend: Java spring, Phython and D Jango.
- Can design/create a website.
- Participate in project meetings, providing input to project plans and providing status updates.
- Perform technical analysis for EDI reporting requests from internal and external sources.
- Act as the liaison between business partners, clients, and IT along with another internal department.
- Maintain smooth communications for production using EDI tools and ensuring smooth transitions when changes or maintenance are required.
- Handle all inbound/outbound documents, conducting auditing, handling relevant documents, and networking with partners.
- Work extensively with information technology (IT) staff and other employees to ensure the EDI program is working as intended.
- Perform Daily activities including serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, monitoring document transmissions, and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes.
- Perform audits to ensure quality standards are being met on a regular basis.
- Responsible for conducting training to keep staff up to date on technology changes.
- Must be able to work full time in an office environment but teleconferencing or travel may be necessary.
- Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
- Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners
- Requirements for this position may vary slightly based on each company's needs
- Collaborate with all source and electronic data and assist to process all cycle data and monitor everyday production transmissions and assist in electronic data transfer within required timeframe.
- Assist to prepare all control job queues and control Ethernet devices.
- Manage all service calls and provide technological support to resolve all issues and maintain all processes to manage all inbound and outbound data.
- A technology-oriented bachelor's degree is often preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss technical issues with non-technical staff, such as during training.