Plans and organizes the development, coordination, and management of programs, services, and policies identified by the leadership. Oversees the planning, organizing, and operational performance of identified business units and corporate initiatives. Participates in the development and implementation of financial and strategic planning activities; facilitates quality improvement initiatives and the integration of the organizational values.
- Coordinates, oversees, and manages objectives of corporate business units and initiatives as identified by the leadership.
- Organizes efforts to prioritize needs of specified business units across shared services.
- Initiates and coordinates strategic analyses of market opportunities, growth objectives, space allocation, research and procurement of technological solutions and capital allocation for responsible business units.
- Initiates and evaluates analyses identifying best practices and opportunities; makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Oversees the development and monitoring of strategic operating goals, objectives and reports operational performance, financial management and operational performance.
- Develops and oversees financial management including budget, salary, capital, and revenue projections.
- Participates in planning, organizing, and coordinating financial practices to grow revenue and manage expenses; monitors and evaluates business unit performance by developing metrics or using industry recognized tools.
- Prepares operational analysis, presentations and recommendations as required; presents analysis and recommendations to leadership.
- Advises the leadership of all potential opportunities benefitting corporate operations.
- Applies new concepts and techniques to streamline operations and improve outcomes.
- Identifies and implements technology to improve operations.
- Builds and maintains productive inter/intra departmental and vendor work relationships to optimize operations.
- Oversees and evaluates educational needs related to operational business practices and conducts-in services; develops, builds and grows relationships in and out industry to keep current with advances in the management and evolvement of assigned business units.
- Builds and maintains list of successors for key roles.
- Oversees the development of strategies to improve satisfaction, collaboration, quality and efficiency across the organization.
- Uses knowledge and skills to contribute to the development of functional objectives and principles to achieve goals in innovative ways. Problems addressed are of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience and progressive experience where team leadership was demonstrated, required.
Web Reference : AJF/358527616-202
Posted Date : Thu, 07 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Northwell Health. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe