Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 2nd
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Pulling samples for micro and completing chemistries, understand FOSS and accurately record results.
- Swab equipment for environmental program.
- Verification of HACCP checks and production checks on the plant floor.
- Complete GMP audits daily.
- Audit combos for temperature, timeliness, and fat content.
- Complete audits of room temperatures daily.
- Complete audits as necessary (ex: Clerical Tool Audit, Hair Audit, etc.).
- Complete Inventory Transaction Forms as needed.
- Place product on hold/release as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Once production is finished, wash the Robot Coupe, Robot Coupe blade, FOSS machine disk, and all sample tubs.
- Regularly check for overhead condensation, oil, dirt, or any other food safety hazards.
- Ensure sterilizers are always working properly and check for housekeeping.
- Regularly check all meat wash sinks to ensure they have a sterilizer bottle and that the bottle has a secondary label.
- Promotable to supervisory/management level position with experience and superior initiative.
- Flexibility to work alternate hours on day shift or night shift as necessary.
- Weekend work will be required as needed.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED or 1 years' experience in a quality control, production, and/or military role.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, etc.).
- Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4 years' experience in quality control.
- HACCP experience and training.
- Previous work experience in a food production plant.
- Computer software experience in Microsoft Office applications.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Web Reference : AJF/435276188-202
Posted Date : Sun, 25 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Cargill. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe