As a Software Engineer, you will work alongside and mentor a group of talented Engineers as you pursue a broad range of initiatives. By leveraging your technical skills and thirst for innovation, you will produce disruptive technologies that will ensure Citizens market leadership. As a future leader, you will work on multiple solutions spanning our consumer banking applications.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing technology solutions. Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Participating in an environment rapidly transforming to the Agile methodology, adhering to best practices and collaborating effectively with your team mates.
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing software solutions. Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as scalability, manageability and maintainability, into distributed service-based framework to create or expand business or technical capabilities.
- Contributing insight from prior experiences when considering design specifications, considering the goals of the consumer-facing product.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a proven record of successfully launching commercial products
- 3+ years of experience with collecting requirements, creating software designs and developing efficient implementations
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Understanding of the banking industry, specifically the functions of custodial and consumer banking
- AWS/AZURE/GCP experience
- Bash and Linux experience
- Familiarity with full-stack development
- Experience with CICD pipeline (CircleCI, Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect
- Understand data structure concepts such as linked lists, dictionaries, arrays, custom object creation, etc.
- Background or experience in ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, Entity framework
Education and Certifications
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Web Reference : AJF/416847394-202
Posted Date : Fri, 23 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citizens. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe