Senior Developer - Internet of Things (IoT)/Systems ManagementIntroduction:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Senior Developer to enhance/build features of a complex predictive Internet of Things solution. The Senior Developer will design, develop, and support feature functionality of the device agnostic system management product.Responsibilities:
- Deliver scalable information technology solutions that will run 75% of the world's retailers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing clients and win new business
- Implement new methods and establish strategic approach to penetrate the target market and identify potential customers.
- Reduce internal costs by collecting and transforming data to develop, train and implement AI/ML algorithms and models in a production environment.
- Ability to sell to various stakeholders up to C level.
- Work effectively with clients and business partners to define business and technical requirements.
- Translate business requirements into a functional and technical implementation and propose solutions that create business value.
- Manage customer requirements and expectations effectively.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, software & services principals and solution design & delivery teams to drive actions to win new business successfully.
- Work together to deliver customer presentations and solution demonstration, RFPs/RFIs response preparation, defining the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven track record delivering multi-million dollar projects
- Worked in an Agile and Waterfall Project Methodology environment
- 8+ years building and supporting enterprise-level applications, ideally in Retail industry
- Development Languages:
- Java - 8+ years
- C# - 8+ years
- Scripting - 8+ years
- Ability to write complex SQL statements - 8+ years
- Postgres - 8+ years
- Experience with embedded Operating Systems
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Determination skills
- Ability to lead solutions that cross internal business teams and external 3rd party vendors
- Identify and Select appropriate technical solutions to solve business problems
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
About the Company:
- IoT experience
- Artificial Intellence
- C/C+ - 8+ years
- ITIL Certification
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.EEO:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Web Reference : AJF/344688006-202
Posted Date : Sat, 02 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe