Manager, Design UI/UX Engineering
Do you have endless curiosity about how people use technology? We are looking for an enthusiastic User Experience (UX) person to join a team of passionate professionals obsessed with quality, usability, and simplicity. We are expecting intuitive, innovative, and beautiful human experiences led by data-driven processes.
Arrow Electronics, Inc is a Fortune 104 company that helps the world's best technology companies think Five Years Out and work together to innovate. We are a global provider of technology products, services, and solutions, with 2021 sales of $30 billion. Arrow Electronics is currently seeking a Manager, Design UI/UX Engineering
to work in our SiliconExpert subsidiary.
The UX team includes a wide range of disciplines including design, interaction, research, code development and analytics. We're organized across multi-disciplinary teams where designers and developers tightly collaborate in exploring, crafting, and validating the user/customer experience. You'll have regular interactions with stakeholders and be capable of being a UX lead for a project team. You are a proactive thinker and eager to learn new skills to develop your career and increase the value of our products. You are comfortable working in an Agile environment as well as other Methodologies, such as Kanban and FDD.
The ideal candidate follows design patterns and innovates using UX best practices, a team player and collaborator, as well as having an analytical mind for approaching solving UX problems logically. We are looking for someone who is excited about being part of a team of learners, constantly contributing to the team's collective growth and success.
They will be strong in visual design, front-end engineering technologies, knowledgeable on the latest trends and innovations in UI/UX, a deep understanding of WCAG and 508 accessible compliance, and has experience with research and analytics tools. You should have a strong technical background in interaction design methodologies and implementations.Work You'll Do
- Innovate and mentor, as well as an openness to new learning, nurturing ideas and growing new skills in the UX sphere
- Assist in solving all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision
- Full stack design skills (interaction, usability, graphic design, html, CSS, SEO, Analytics, A/B testing, UX Research, etc.)
- Easily Create wireframes and review user journeys
- Create and enhance user personas
- Ensure projects are completed according to established specifications and are properly documented throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop and report on KPIs for tracking digital creative team contribution to revenue and overall company performance
- Lead discussions and reviews of creative digital strategy deliverables with stakeholders
- Proactive thinking and eager to move out of comfort zone in order to develop your career and move the company forward
- Self-starter and team player, with strong technical and personal leadership skills
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects across different domains simultaneously
- Deep understanding of information architecture and software interaction design principles
- 10+ years of proven track record working in a UI/UX design-focused role
- 10+ years professional experience in software interaction design and implementation
As the Lead role of our multi-disciplined UX team, we desire for an applicant to also possess many of these skills.Desired Qualifications
- A complete mastery of interaction design and prototyping processes
- A complete mastery of identity and brand development
- Deep understanding of limitations and functions of the DOM, including HTML, CSS, and JS
- Highly proficient in communicating ideas using whatever tool necessary
- Advanced understanding of user experience research methodologies and principles
- Superior knowledge of Accessible responsive web design and development
Typically requires a minimum of 14 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.About SiliconExpert
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$108,100.00 - $175,450.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Web Reference : AJF/377684303-202
Posted Date : Thu, 29 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe