We are seeking a Credit Analyst who is looking to accelerate their career growth within the largest privately-held rigid plastics manufacturer in North America. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our collaborative internal teams, and interface with some of our key customers.
- Develops credit histories by compiling financial information.
- Interprets financial and specific industry trends and customers payment histories by creating historical financial spreadsheets on customers and analyzing trends.
- Recommends actions on delinquent accounts by analyzing paying practices of customers.
- Verifies accuracy of charges and corrects account errors by reviewing purchasing documentation.
- Maintains collection guidelines by writing and updating collection policies and procedures.
- Prepares collection reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Collects delinquent accounts by locating and notifying customers with delinquent accounts and establishing repayment schedules through contacts with customers by telephone or by other means.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related degree.
- 2-3 years' related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Web Reference : AJF/349692075-202
Posted Date : Thu, 23 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Plastipak Holdings. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe