Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction while supporting diverse book of business. Assist in all unit activities for the development of long term, customized health risk management strategies for employer clients through analysis of a client's demographics, health culture, health claims, prevalent disease states and other factors impacting the client's health care costs.
- Collects and reviews clients' qualitative and quantitative indicators of current and potential health risk including demographics, medical and pharmacy claims data to identify opportunities to improve the health risk of the population and develops presentations to share findings with clients.
- Leads the development of strategy around health risk management including clients with additional complexities.
- Highly collaborative with Lockton account teams, Producers and specialty practices, to ensure that opportunities identified align with the client's business and HR objectives.
- Possesses a broad understanding of the brokerage/consulting business and the need to be client-driven .
- Delivers RFP's, presentations, correspondence, etc., with little or no direct supervision. Effectively communicates with clients, knowing when to provide only key data points and when to add additional detail. Ability to adapt presentation style to meet the needs of the audience(s).
- Overcomes obstacles by proactively identifying potential challenges, addressing problems quickly, energetically and creatively, when necessary.
- Provides ongoing strategic direction to clients and account teams during vendor selection or implementation/projects.
- Maintain a broad knowledge base of vendors capabilities and programs that support the health risk management spectrum.
- Knowledgeable and up to date on compliance regulations that impacting health risk management programs, including the appropriate and legal approaches to employee incentive programs.
- Seeks ways to improve work processes; uses good judgement to balance creativity with need to get work done.
- Solicits assistance, as needed, from Health Risk Solutions Director and Unit Leader as well as other HRS associates to best address client and project needs.
- Coaching, training, and development of AM, AA and other associates, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required. Industry knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in benefits and/or HRS.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate goals and objectives, status and deliverables with team members, and management, including senior executives as needed.
- Professional experience and knowledge of HR and/or Benefits procedures, business protocol and practices, web-based software applications, and systems integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to clearly document processes.
- Understands when circumstances require persuasion, conciliation, assertiveness, or other approach and reacts appropriately.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Ability to resolve critical project issues and find amiable solutions for all parties, protecting client's interests and timelines. Strong time management, initiative and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel. Strong experience PowerPoint, word and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel for client meetings as needed (projected travel <20%).
Lockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that our family can be anyone's family.
Web Reference : AJF/358529923-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Lockton. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe