This position will provide data coordination and support to the the Head Start Program. This position will work locally in Delaware.
- Leading the implementation for a subset of users.
- Working with partner clients to ensure that data is effectively used to drive decision-making throughout the organization, and to monitor compliance and quality. This position serves as the subject matter expert for the users.
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets.
- Organizing and transform information into comprehensible structures.
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population.
- Performing statistical analysis of data. Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs. Preparing and presenting reports.
- Identifying and recommending new ways to streamline processes.
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data
- and business requirements.
- Provide training to all users.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, with experience in management and/or information technology, required.
- Experience with Educational data management systems a plus.
- Strong analytical skills in order to quickly assess situations, identify trends, develop solutions and apply critical assessments to the larger context.
- Travel within the state required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, which meets the requirements of the agency's insurance carrier and reliable transportation