Responsible for leading product lifecycle and development initiatives for Charter services and applications. This role will focus on defining cross-functional requirements and developing Charter's product set to meet evolving customer needs and business opportunities. In collaboration with Marketing, Operations, IT, and Engineering, the Product Manager will execute approved plans to deliver an industry leading customer experience.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Deeply understands industry best practices in product development process specific to the cable or telecommunications space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position.
- Informs and assists with gathering information to translate high-level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation, develop communication plan for stakeholders and process participants.
- Supports the development and communication of product strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial results.
- Works with engineering, product management peers, marketing stakeholders and key market areas on implementing strategy.
- Leads product launches and enhancements of products across Charter's service and application portfolio, including working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing and Operations divisions within Charter.
- Ensures communication with all stakeholders is being managed effectively.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (ie word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective organizational and office management skills
- Effective cognitive and communication skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Effective business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
BA/BS technical degree related to the telecommunications field or operational/process optimizationRequired Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Product development/management - 3-5
Cable/telecommunications/software/online services - 3-5PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred Skills/Abilities and KnowledgePreferred Education
MBA degreePreferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Advertising or video servicesWORKING CONDITIONS
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability MPD370 320173 320173BR
Web Reference : AJF/437728907-202
Posted Date : Fri, 23 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of SPECTRUM. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe