GovCIO is a team of transformers-people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Seeking a ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer/.Net Developer for first shift, full time work at the VA's Network Security and Operations Center (NSOC) in Martinsburg, WV, working for Portal Services Application Development team.
- ServiceNow (SNOW) development using the Application Platform
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of SNOW
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Troubleshoot issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Resolve escalated issues with a sense of urgency
- Identify potential improvements to reduce the number of problems and enhance supportability.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Establish methodologies (documentation, process and procedures) to be followed during project life cycle
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across a global development team, project teams, and business and systems partners
- Bachelor's with 0 - 2years (or commensurate experience)
- Experience with ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Certification in ServiceNow Application Development
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, and Scheduled Jobs
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
- Experience in C# ASP.NET with .NET Framework 4.0 and above (Experience in multiple projects with capability to independently handle a project) a plus
- Experience with OO design/development
Web Reference : AJF/326954738-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of HCSDIRHSG - HCS Sector Direct - HSG. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe