Executes strategic and comprehensive business development and marketing initiatives to support Business Development objectives and goals, with specific focus on physician alignment. Grows and manages strategic relationships.
- Leads a Business Development group by communication with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs and goals that support a business, function or geographic area.
- Develops and articulates a short-term strategic vision for areas of responsibility.
- Manages portfolio of physician prospects identified by the leadership to advance prospect from identification to start date.
- Identifies, develops, maintains and leverages strategic business relationships and networking opportunities with entities including, but not limited to, physicians practices, business leaders and community-based health systems.
- Assists in the identification of prospects appropriate for physician alignment; conducts due diligence, under the direction of the leadership, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, to assess appropriateness of physicians.
- As part of due diligence, prepares business plans for review and approval by the leadership.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to establish appropriate compensation for physician alignment; prepares strategic documents required for presentation to Compensation Committee.
- Provides leadership, guidance and assistance in planning and evaluating business and marketing initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and/or expansion of services and implements approved enhancements.
- Ensures programs comply with legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience and 7+ years of leadership/management experience, required.
Web Reference : AJF/358527847-202
Posted Date : Thu, 07 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Northwell Health. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe