Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs for the company to include, but not limited to, EHS (including incident reports, TRIR, spills, etc.), Operations (OEE, quality, deliveries, etc.), sustainability (CO2 footprint, water use, etc.), and financial data (plant profitability, inventories, aging, etc.).
- Compile materials for MOR/EBITDA/QBR meetings into logical, professional Power Point Presentations, electronic files and handouts with appropriate branding, formatting and content.
- Provides Administrative Support (calendars, travel, etc.) to the COO, VP Ops, CFO, and EHS coordinator for Malvern.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed by the Operations, Finance, and EHS.
- Responds to/resolves administrative inquiries in support of Audit and Compliance committees
- Organizes travel and files expense reports for COO, CFO, VP Ops, and Sustainability
- Maintains filing systems to include PQ contracts for Operations and Finance.
- Maintains the procurement card, sets up vendors, and process billing for COO and CFO.
- Works with IT to manage the content on the Corporate Operations, EHS, sustainability, and finance Share Point pages as well as the overall KPI dashboard for the company.
- Maintain the OSHA 300 log for Malvern
- Provide support with the scheduling of Audits including PQP, Management System (RC14001, ISO14001, etc), EHS Compliance Audits
- Responsibilities for the department budgets for Operations, Finance, and EHS, as well as providing monthly Global SG&A Cost Center summaries of actual and budget spending to managers in those functional areas.
- Assists with plant visit forms as needed.
- Coordinates weekly Operations/Finance/EHS department calls, Townhall meetings, and Weekly reporting
- Maintain and update the Operations, Finance, and EHS Sharepoint Team Calendars.
- As part of a broader Corporate team, supports others in times of peak workload, whether from periodic recurring events or one-off special events.
- Serves as one of the Notary certified employees in Malvern.
- Additional duties as assigned or required by the company
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a Chemical manufacturing business.
- Skills and working Knowledge of SAP and cost reporting, experience in BPC/BW is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite Software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Skills in SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of ISO14001, RC14001, ISO45001, ISO5001 and Responsible Care .
- Must have the ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and administer a broad range of duties.
- Ability to perform physical inspections of the Malvern facility.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and influence/motivate diverse teams to achieve a unified goal.
- Ability to provide flexible judgement and solutions to concerns and/or opportunities.
Web Reference : AJF/341321931-202
Posted Date : Sat, 24 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of PQ. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe