|Location:||Madison, WI (53713)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||2 days ago|
Labcorp Drug Development is the leading global Clinical Research Organization. We have an exciting career opportunity for an Analyst on our BioAnalytical team in Madison, WI.
The Analyst is focused on the extraction of biological samples (Protein Preciptation, Liquid-Liquid, SLE/SPE) in various matrices to support clinical and preclinical trials as well as the operation of Chromatographic and Mass Spectrometry instrumentation (Waters/Shimadzu LC, AB Sciex MS).
Ideal candidates will also be versed in the operations of various LIMS systems (Nautilus, Watson, IDBS eWorkbook), however, this is not required and training will be provided based on other skills and experience. This position is a day shift with a flexible start time.
Other duties include:
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Perform QC review of data.
- Recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members. - Supports process improvement initiatives. - Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Learns to interact with internal clients.
Excellent training provided with extensive benefits including a variety of medical plans, dental plans, and vision plan; 24 days of PTO in the first year, tuition reimbursement, 401K with 5% matching, employee stock purchase plan and much more!
Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .