This position reports to the Sr. Reliance Rewards Administration Manager and supports the administration of the Health & Welfare plans for Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. ( Reliance Rewards ). The applicant should possess good:
- Analytical Skills - Ability to handle large amounts of data and simplify it into manageable summary reports
- Communication Skills - Ability to concisely report solutions to internal and external contacts.
- Teamwork Skills- Ability to work closely with others both in the department and to external colleagues.
- Run and prepare Premium billing and enrollment reports for subsidiary and corporate divisions
- Review and prepare carrier payment analysis and reports
- Responsible for 1095 reporting administration
- Carrier claim activity analysis and review
- Become an expert in the data analysis of the benefit administration reporting and premium billing system for the self and fully insured plans
- Support development of 5500 filings, local and state report filing requirement
- Prepare ACA required analysis for shared responsibility calculation
- Assist with Annual Enrollment process
- Department of Census Reporting
- FSA data, funds and flow review and management, support of Section 129 non-discrimination testing
- Become familiar with the monthly reporting for Reliance Rewards (IBNR estimation and Dashboard Reporting)
- Support Sr. Manager Benefits and VP Human Resources
SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- The ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree and an interest in growing their career in HR Benefits.
- The candidate should have excellent analytical skills, excellent excel skills, and be comfortable in manipulating large data files using pivot tables, lookups, and macros.
- Experience in HR Benefits or accounting/finance would be a plus.
Web Reference : AJF/358528192-202
Posted Date : Thu, 23 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Reliance Steel & Aluminum. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe